If you’re looking to:
- Improve your cardiovascular health
- Reduce your risk of colon cancer and diabetes
- Lower blood pressure and feel less stress
- Feel more energetic throughout the day
Physical activity is the key, and the simplest activity of them all is walking.
It’s fun, it’s easy, and it’s wonderfully healthy!
The National Cancer Institute study of more than 650,000 people found that those who walked briskly for 150 minutes a week gained an average of 3.4 years of life expectancy.
The evidence tells us overwhelmingly that regular physical activity:
- Helps maintain healthy bones, muscles and joints
- Reduces symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Fosters improvements in mood and feelings of well-being
- Boost brain function to enhance cognition as well as memory
Think about how much better you feel when you are physically active
Then contact me and I’ll help you begin to start incorporating some wonderfully healthy habits into your life.